We provide free healthcare to adults who:
- Live in Bergen County
- Are working and earning 100-300% of Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Do not have health insurance
- Do not qualify for Medicaid – click here to see if you qualify
- Do not qualify for subsidized healthcare – click here to see if you qualify
We provide healthcare to adults aged 18 and over. For information on healthcare for children in New Jersey, visit InsureKidsNow.gov.
We want our patients to feel comfortable and get the answers to all of their questions. We provide translators for Spanish speakers, and other languages when we are able.
We provide the following services by appointment only:
- Physical examinations – new patients and annual
- Sick visits (for BVMI patients only)
- Blood work
- Nutrition coaching
- Referrals to outside specialists
- Women’s Health Package for all women
- Diabetes Care and Education Program
- Chronic Disease Management Program
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure
- Obesity and Overweight
BVMI does not provide:
- Healthcare for children under 18 – Find information on how to obtain health coverage for children at InsureKidsNow.gov.
- Sick visits for adults who are not already patients at BVMI